Arrange a meeting in the comfort of a privately owned, grade 2 listed building to cater for a studio/office environment for all our design clients to enjoy.
The property is in Old St. Mellons in Cardiff, located at the junction of Newport Road and Bethania Row.
The property was built circa 1840 and originally used as a chapel. It has been used for a variety of religious purposes since this time and is currently finished for modern religious/community use. The building comprises the original structure, with a more recent single storey extension constructed to the side and rear elevations, providing modern WC and kitchen facilities.
The building is Grade II Listed, included as a small chapel in the early to mid- 19th Century village centre of Old St. Mellons, and its group value with the war memorial, the White Hart Public House and The Bluebell Inn.
To name a few of the features
- Converted Chapel
- Just under 1500 sq ft
- Built in 1840's
- Grade 2 Listed Building
- Large Studio Space
- Meeting Room
- Several Toilets and Kitchen Area
- Garden Area
Rhys Welsh Ltd, Chapel Studios, Newport Road, Old St Mellons, Cardiff, CF35UB
Notes...(map at bottom of the page)
- close to 'Fox & Hounds' and next door to 'Ian Craig - Hairdressers'