Developer/Support role in Cardiff
- Customer care experience
- Experience working with content management systems
- Very good / confident using php, html, css and mysql skills
- Exposure to a range of clients, projects and industries and various parts of the business to get involved with
- Familiar with dreamweaver, photoshop, illustrator, plesk..etc
- General web development roles and maintenance/support
- Converting .psd files in to CMS set ups
- Building / Customising extensions and plugins to meet client briefs
- Support clients with continuous development requests
it would be nice if...
- Knowledge of web security
- Knowledge of search engine optmisation
- Experience in design
Sales & Marketing Role
Looking for a creative marketing/sales candidate to help generate sales within a creative company working with web, print and online and offline marketing solutions to a range of clients and industry.
You will be based at our Cardiff office and will be focused on driving sales, winning new clients. You'll provide a new approach to every sale and work with each client to determine their business's marketing requirements.
- Old chapel converted in to offices and newly refurbed with lots of space!
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Opportunity to be part of a growing business
- Office dog!
Flexible and full time roles available, salary negotiable dependent on experience